Message from Hiwassee College Administration:     June 11, 2019


Hiwassee students transferring to another school may request an official transcript using the form below.  Official means the transcript must arrive at the other school from the HC Registrar's Office.  Students may still download unofficial or personal copies from Populi.

After downloading, printing, and filling out, send photo of form as email attachment to  Requests will be completed within 3-5 business days.

>Transcript Request Form<