We are so excited to have you join the Hiwassee College family! Please refer to this page when completing the following checklist:

 Are you living on or off campus?

If you are living on campus, you will need to complete the resident hall application

  • While you're prepping to move in to campus, you can use the move-in checklist for our recommendations on what to bring to campus and regulations of prohibited items.

If you are living off campus, you will need to complete the residential exemption form.

Have you turned in your immunizations?

All students must turn in a copy of their immunizations using this form or having the records faxed to (423) 402-8216.

 Have you paid your enrollment fee?

To officially enroll at Hiwassee College, you will need to pay your $250 enrollment fee. You can do so online with a credit card, call the Business Office at 423-420-1235, or in person at the Business Office. 

Have you RSVP'd for New Student Orientation?

For Fall 2019 students, New Student Orientation dates are June 14, July 12, and August 2. RSVP here for orientation!


Do not forget to check your Financial Aid Portal and accept your awards. If you have any questions, please contact Elaine Walker, Financial Aid Director, at or (423) 420-1226.


You can also complete the following before orientation:

Vehicle Registration

Health Insurance Information